walkingintoyouFirst, have a balanced diet like eating foods rich in Vitamins C, A, E, beta carotene and zinc, which can help keep eyes healthy. Getting enough sleep is a good way to keep eyes away from dryness, redness and irritation so that your eyes can keep clear and white. Next, give your eyes enough time to rest while reading, watching TV or playing computer in case your eyes get tired and stressed. You'd better take regular breaks when you stare at the screen so as to relax your eyes, which is also a good way to keep eyes clear and white.08/01/2012
Jade scottFirst of all, you shall keep balanced life style. Eating foods rich in Vitamins C, A, E, beta carotene and zinc and keep good sleep. Second, if you wear contact or eyeglasses lenses, you shall keep them clean. That is to say, you shall regularly clean and store your lenses into fresh solution. Third, wearing a pair of good quality sunglasses when you outside in sunny day to shield your eyes. Four, you shall take regularly break when you working at computer screen or reading.08/01/2012
Luke oliverThat's because you don't have a good rest. It is very important for us to have some enough sleep. We need to go to bed and wake up early every day, so your eyes will not tired and cloudy. And there are some eye drops for tired eyes, these eye drops can prevent infection, reduce inflammation and control eye pressure, can make your eyes bright.08/08/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?