NatYes. Saffron is good for eyesight. I read it on an article that said scientists have discovered that saffron can protect against some of the most common forms of blindness. They said that eating saffron regularly help to make the delicate cells in the eyes that need for vision more resilient against disease. The research also found that saffron also protect the eye from bright sunlight and help you against age-related macular degeneration.08/01/2012
campbellSure. Scientists found that saffron can protect eyes from being damaged by bright sunlight. And saffron has remarkable effects on the genes, which can slow the process of eye diseases like retinitis pigmentosa and age-related macular degeneration which is the most common factor to cause blindness. So saffron can help people avoid blindness and cure damaged eye cells as well.08/01/2012
Debra HavelYes, the saffron can help improve eyesight after keep eating for a certain period. The saffron is often plant in the district above 5000 meters altitude. It can improve human beings immunity after eating for a period. As we all known, it is a kind of anti-oxidant. The saffron works as "natural sunglasses" to prevent the strong sunlight to damage eyes. It also can adjust the DNA of Cell membrane fatty acid content, to make the visual content become more durable and more elasticity. Even it can prevent the content death.08/01/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?