Dixie MentryThe refraction eye exam is also called eye test or vision examination. It is just a simple procedure that performed by an eye doctor to check a person's eyesight. After the eye text, They will tell you the prescription that can use for contact lenses or eyeglasses. Besides, the refraction eye exam can also help the eyes doctor determine if the person suffers from some eye problems like detached retina, damaged retina and infections of cornea etc.08/07/2012
cody88The purpose is to know about the refractive degree of the eyeballs. First of all, the optician should ask about your history of eye disorders. Secondly, the naked eyes will be tested for the distance and near vision, then the perimetry and color vision. And to tell if both eyeballs move the same distance and at the same speed or not. Still, the general inspection of the eye, that is eyelid, eye margin, conjunctiva, cornea, the anterior chamber, pupil, lens, fundus and elementary test of intraocular pressure. After all these tests, the optician will do the optometry, which includes insert optometry and retinoscopy, so that the prescription of your glasses can be determined.08/09/2012
- When can you get a discount for an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?
- Does walmart vision center accept blue cross?
- Can an Eye Test Detect Liver Problems ?
- How often eyes checked ?
- How often should you have your eyesight checked?
- How often should you get an eye exam?
- What to expect at walmart optical for my eye exam?
- Can eye exam detect high blood pressure?
- Can an eye exam detect diabetes?
- Why do i get migraine after eye exam ?