Jack taylorIt is OK to use eye drops while wearing contact lenses. But you shall use the eye drops that specifically say can be used with contact lenses, just to make sure so as to minimize the risk of the eye drops reacting with the contact. In fact, if you have a little dry eye, you are not recommended to wearing contact lenses, you may try prescription eyeglasses. Or not just always wearing contact lenses, you can wear prescription glasses sometimes.08/07/2012
BenjiYou most definitely can put eye drops in while wearing contacts, but it depends on the eye drop. Try to get an eye drop specifically for contacts. If the eye drops are the type that gets the redness out of your eyes, then no, you can not use those with contacts. There are drops specifically designed for contact lens wearers suffering from dry eyes but it is very important to talk to your Optometrist before using any drops.08/07/2012
Theresa MOf course you can. It is good for the moisturizing and lubricating of our eyes and keeps our eyes healthy as well. However, there are still some points you should pay attention to if you want to use regular eye drops while wearing contacts. The first thing is that you must choose some eye drops specially made for contacts using. Secondly, you'd better go to some formal glasses stores or pharmacy to buy these eye drops, so that the quality and safety of the drops can be secured.08/09/2012
Caroline hillGenerally no, you couldn't, except the ones made for the contact lenses. The different elements of eye drops could be absorbed and accumulated on the surface of the lenses. The local high concentration of drugs is harmful to the eye tissues. On the other hand, it will change the texture of lenses, hard and turbid. As to those eye drops with colors, it should definitely not be used, because the lenses could very probably be stained by the colored compositions.08/09/2012
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to make your eyes less red after smoking without eye drops?
- Is there really a difference in those expensive eye drops when compared with those 99 cents ones?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?