evelyn12I am sorry to hear that. But it seems there no other way ti cure cataracts naturally except cataracts surgery. As we know that cataract is cloudy areas that develop in the lens of the eye. And Cataracts will gradual change in the structure of the lens in the eye. At the beginning, it won't bring patient much painful until it become worse. So, i think you shall seek for other way for a cataract surgery.08/13/2012
Eric quickA lot of Americans have cataracts. Fortunately, there are may some ways to treat cataracts naturally. Firstly, look out the limitation of the amount of sugar in daily diet. Secondly, select foods that are rich in antioxidants like vegetables and fruits to eat. Thirdly, ensure drink a large amount of water every day to help clean your blood. What's more, take supplements, especially vitamin C. Moreover, wear UVB sunglasses to protect your eyes from sunlight damages. Finally, keep good dietary habits and daily routines, making sure to get rid of smoking.08/14/2012
Christina keithThe methods of cataract treatment can be divided to drug therapy and surgical therapy. For drug therapy, it use drug to improve and enhance the metabolism of the lens of eyes, and restore the function of lens, it is try to limit cataract to a certain level, and prevent it further spread and worsen, but it only used to early cataract. If your cataract stay in the interim or maturity period, the drug may have no effect, and surgery is the most fundamental solution.08/14/2012
- Can I wear geek chic eyeglasses to the office?
- Are promotional eyewear safe to use?
- Does my child with red eyes need to stay off school?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- How to look at the sun without hurting your eyes ?
- What causes cataracts?
- Do you think that in the picture..?
- What are the advantages of getting contact lenses ?
- Are cataracts connected with eye pain?
- Can cataracts be removed from a macular degeneration patient?