William edwardYes, proper lutein is good for eyes, they can help the eyes against all types of lights including UV light. It is one of an necessary elements for eye health. And there are lots of daily food that we can obtain lutein. In details, eggs, kale, spinach, turnip greens, collard greens, romaine lettuce, broccoli, zucchini, corn,garden peas and Brussels sprouts are good food sources of lutein.08/15/2012
MarkKiwi contains the richest lutein. The lutein is an antioxidant, which is the most effective material to against the career as well as protects eyes. However, it can't be produced by the system of human beings themselves. It only exists in vegetable and fruits, such as broccoli, pumpkin, carrot, mango, grape, orange. The typical one which contains lutein is corn, which has average 22mg/kg lutein. The lutein is a necessary element for protecting eyes. Basically, it is the main element of retina, that is to say, the eyes has a large number of lutein. People would be blinded if lack of this element. And it can prevent strong light and delay aging eyes even to avoid disease. Additionally, it can relieve pressure, such as blurry, dry eye. It is more important for the group of people who are students, drivers etc.08/15/2012
entivoreYes,it is true that lutein which is a natural carotane has a good effect on our eye health.It can not only protect our eyes ,but also has a good effect on preventing breast cancer,and reducing the incidence of heart disease.Usually,it contains much in vegetables and fruits,such as wild cabbage,spinach and leaf mustard.08/15/2012
- Can lutein help cataracts?
- Does lutein help presbyopia?
- Can lutein help macular degeneration?
- Will lutein help glaucoma?
- Is it true that lutein can help cataracts?
- Can lutein help my dry eyes syndrome?
- Will lutein help eye floaters?
- What are the side effects of Lutein for eyes?
- How much lutein should I take everyday to keep my eyes healthy?
- Is it safe to a take daily lutein supplement for general eye health?