Jordyn adamsIf you have crossed eyes, you will need eyeglasses or contact lenses due to an uncorrected farsightedness. Some injected medication commonly known as Botox can help relax the contracted muscles in the eyes, making it easier for eyes to focus where they need to. Wearing an eye patch on the stronger eye is an usual way to treat crossed eyes. It can trengthen the weakened eye.08/21/2012
campbellIt's a very long term process without surgery. You should be patient to treat cross eyes. It's very important for you to do some good exercises. You can put objects on one side and use your eyes to see them without turning your head. Besides, look at distant things as possible. when you look at things in the distance, your eyes will distract.08/21/2012
walkinpaperdollCrossed eyes is a condition in which both eyes do not look at the same place at the same time. One of the fastest ways to recover from this problem is, of course, surgery. But if you are looking at non surgical options, then the first thing you need to know about them is that they will take a long time to take effect. The important thing is not to lose patience or heart. The first step in curing your problem would be to figure out which category it falls under. If is a brain disorder, there are fewer chances of treating it non surgically, and it is essential for you to know this as well as come to terms with it. The chances of a muscular disorder getting treated with devices such as visual exercises are far superior, since muscles can be made to obey commands via exercise.08/21/2012
KayleeCrossed eyes are one of Strabismus. It is generally caused by improper use of eyes. For crossed-eye, it can be treated by surgery and training in two ways. As you don't want to have a surgery, you eyes can be rectified by training methods. Strabismus training methods include: wearing glasses, wearing goggles, and eye visual axis remedial training or the integrated use of the above methods. But whichever way you choose, you should consider all the factors involved.08/21/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?