JocelynLazy eyes are also known as amblyopia. It is a kind of visual disease. People who suffer lazy eyes are with a vision deficiency, because the visual stimulation from the environment could not be transmitted or poorly transmitted through the optic nerve to our brain continuously. This disease often happens in children and the most of children have only one lazy eye. In this case, children patient can be healed by some treatment. However, if the two eyes both suffer the symptom, the chance of successful treatment reduces, especially the patient whose age exceeds five.08/24/2012
A.L''Lazy eyes'' are kind of eye diseases that occurs in children younger than 9 years old. Its name in medical is amblyopia. It causes two kind of eye problem: a vision deficiency in an eye but the other one is physically normal, or out of proportion to associated structural abnormalities of the eyes. From this we can see that lazy eyes can only happen in children younger 9 years old. It is a developmental problem in the brain, not the problem of eyeball. It can be sort into four types, these are strabismic amblyopia, anisometropic amblyopia, Form-deprivation, and occlusion amblyopia.08/24/2012
catchingthoughtThe lazy eyes are also called amblyopia, which is a common eye vision problem. The patients of amblyopia are usually young kids, and their eyes fail to transmit or poor transmit the optic nerve to the brain during a short period. In other words, the kid can't see the object clearly. In general, the amblyopia can be treated easier when the kid under 6 years old. The most common and most effective way to treat the lazy eyes is wearing eye patch for 3 to 4 hours every day. It can help the kid to improve eyes' ability to focus.08/27/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- Can a lazy eye with 6/18 visual acuity affect academic performance?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?