epyon_rebirthThis is really hard to tell. You shall choose the color depending on your personalty and what style you want to dress yourself. If have a similar facial features and skin colors to Asian, a pair of black contact lenses may fit for you well. But if you have a fine skin color like European, you can try blue colored contact lenses.08/30/2012
Angelica gilesGenerally speaking, you should choose the right color based on both your skin tone and your current hair color. Since you have dark eyes, opaque colored tints may be the best choice. For a natural-looking change, a lighter honey brown or hazel colored lens is also a wonderful option. However, if you really want to stand out among crowds, blue, green or violet lenses are really essential. And if your skin is dark, bright-colored lenses can create a show-stopping new look. Do remember to have a eye exam and prescription before you get your cosmetic contact lenses and properly care for your contact lenses.08/30/2012
quick essayhelpThis is extremely difficult to tell. You should pick the shading relying upon your personalty and what style you need to dress yourself. In the event that have a comparative facial highlights and skin hues to Asian, a couple of dark contact focal points may fit for you well. Be that as it may, in the event that you have a fine skin shading like European, you can attempt blue hued contact focal points. Quick Essay Help02/23/2018
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?