Nicholas carterEye patch is often used by people with lazy eyes. Lazy eyes is also known as amblyopia. It is a disorder of the visual system featured with a vision deficiency. And using eye patch is one of the method to help them. You can place a eye patch over the "good " eyes, thus to force the lazy eyes to work. It will help improve the sight in the lazy eyes. But there are a few study also shows: there maybe no extra benefit for people with lazy eye to wear an eye patch for more than six hours daily.09/04/2012
craziblondi36An eye patch is often worn for medical reason. It is often used by people who have a lazy eye to cover the good eye while leaving the other exposed. Besides, it is also worn to protect eyes with scratched corneas and strained eyes. An eye patch do have practical medical uses but also can work as a part of pirate costume, haha !09/04/2012
walkentallThe eye patch is used for those kids who have lazy eyes (amblyopia). It's really a powerful tool to correct the lazy eyes without side effect. The lazy eye means one eye has normal vision, but the other one has port vision and can't develop to normal sight during childhood. The amblyopia is a common eye vision that some infant would have during their childhood. The eye patch can adjust the depth perception of eyes and improve the ability of poor eye to focus.09/04/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?