SavannahYes. Wearing circle lenses can make your pupils in your eyes bigger and brighter. But it really depends on what type of contact lenses you choose. And there are many girls who prefer to wear. I believe you will be safe as long as you buy the circle lenses from some good eyeglasses shops. Hope this help you.09/10/2012
bettyYeah, from the visual effect, the circle contact lenses can really make your eyes look bigger than other type of contact lenses. However, the circle contact lenses are suitable for those people with relatively dark eyes. Or else the transparent color outside the aura may make big difference with the formal light color of eyes which will affect the aesthetics. Just like other common contact lenses, they are safe to wear with the condition that your eyes are qualified to wear the contact lenses.09/10/2012
Riley eddyYes, of course, the circle lenses can not only make your eyes look bigger, but also can make your eyes look so colorful. That is the unique character of circle contact lenses. But it is not safe to wear them every day. You should be careful to clean the lenses and keep your eyes having a good rest. Hope your eyes become more beautiful.09/10/2012
Cassidy campbellYes, they do make your eyes look bigger. Definitely, you should know the reason. The main difference between circle contact lenses and normal color contact lenses is that circle lenses will make the eye appear larger. In detail, we can say that because circle lenses not only cover the iris of the eye, but also the outer extra-wide rim of the lens, it makes the iris of the eye appear larger. It's also very comfortable and safe on eyes because of the soft contact lenses. But you should pay attention to the deadline that it may out of date.09/11/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?