erickie6From some recently studies, sweet food will develop the myopia, because the metabolism process will need a lot of vitamin B1 which is the necessary nutrient of eyes. The garlic and stimulated food such as pepper, onion, ginger etc. are also bad to your eyes when you have sore eyes. And the other hand, the green vegetables and carrot, spinach, celery, broccoli, sesame, such fresh plants product will be good for your eyes. More water and more relax will also help your eyes get better.09/12/2012
JeffIf you have sore eyes, you shall avoid some spicy food or stimulating food which may make your sore eyes more serious. In details, onions, radishes, lentils, anything organic are what you should avoid. Besides perogis, popcorn, chewing gum (sugar free) and snakes are not recommended to eat for the sake of your sore eyes.09/11/2012
Andrew bellIf you feel pain in your eyes, you'd better not eat the stimulating or spicy food. What's most forbidden food is the garlic which may raise your irascibility. Then, your eyes may feel dry, indirectly causing the uncomfortable feeling. However, you should eat more food with vitamin A, like carrot, to add the water inside your body. Thus your eyes will feel better.09/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?