b3autyqu33n22Trachoma is caused by a certain subtypes of Chlamydia trachomatis, a bacterium. It may spread out by wearing expired contact lenses only of the lenses have somehow become contaminated with the bacteria. And Trachoma can be spread out through contact with discharge from the eyes or nose of an infected person. So, you must take care of your and let yourself get rid of trachomatis.09/11/2012
exxxtazzzySomeone who has the trachoma is not suitable to wear the contact lenses. And the contact lenses will decompose its ingredients after some time use, usually having the limited using time. Once it reaches the expired time, it should not be used any more. Or else, it may hurt the cornea. And if you have trachoma at first, wearing the contact lenses will of course make the trachoma serious, let alone the expired contact lenses.09/11/2012
b3hind_blu_eyesIt probably will not spread. And we even can not say whether it will cause trachoma by wearing expired contact lenses. You should probably know that only if your lenses have somehow become contaminated with the bacteria is it possible to cause trachoma. Trachoma spreads through contact with discharge from the eyes or nose of an infected person. Hands, clothing, towels and insects can all be routes for transmission. So you should not only pay attention to the contact lenses, but also to many other things. On the other hand, you should not wear the expired contacts because they can be infected easily.09/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?