Can eyeglass lenses get glare-reduction coating after they have been put in the frame?
Just got glasses for the first time in about twenty years and forgot to specify that the lenses needed that coating that reduces glare and reflection. Can I still get it done?
Arianna griffinI suggest you to consult the optician first. Some people often said that old lenses can't be coated but I think they can have your old lenses coated if you pay them for that. But I guess there might be some further problems. So you can ask the optician why they refuse to have your old lenses coated.12/06/2013
- Are polarized lenses good for skiing?
- Are lenses more expensive than frames?
- How to pop your lens back into your glasses?
- What are the best lenses for reading glasses ?
- What are the best lenses for kids glasse ?
- Why is one of my glasses lens thicker than the other?
- How to tell if your glasses are glass or plastic?
- Are anti-reflective lenses worth the price?
- How to clean oil off my glasses lenses?
- Are transition lenses worth the money?