Dan SambergSnow blindness is a kind of temporary blindness or the vision worse by the reflected sunshine by the snow surface. After you find this disease, you will have to recover well from it in the good environment for at least 5 days. Usually the good treatment period is between 5 and 7 days.09/13/2012
walks_alone_It depends. How long does snow blindness last depends on the length of exposure in sun when you stay in snow. Sometimes, it meed a few hour to recover from snow blindness. But sometimes, it is need a few days. Besides, In very extreme cases, snow blindness can cause blindness permanently.09/13/2012
Mackenzie roseIt's a temporary eye disorder that lasts about 12 to 24 hours. Snow blindness appears when the intense UV rays mirrored the snow into your eyes to burn your cornea. In such case, it's not easy for you to distinguish colors because your eyes would see everything in red. Hence, it normally disappears when you close and rest your eyes for a certain period indoors.09/13/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?