John eddyThe color of the contact lenses mainly depends on what clothes style you wear. And your clothes color is also very important when you choose color enhancing contacts. Any way, if you plan to buy color enhancing contact lenses, you can try Acuvue 2 color enhancers such as aquamarine, sapphire and emerald contact lenses.09/13/2012
Michael?Your pupils are blue. And I think the dark blue or chocolate contact lenses may suit you. Wearing the contact lenses, your eyes will look bigger than before. In addition, the eyes look watery and spiritual. The dark blue will make your eyes look more watery. If you want to try the fashionable style, the chocolate choice is a good one.09/13/2012
Shelby harrisI think in your situation, you can use color enhancing contacts with brown or green color. Because in this way, you're blue eyes will be bluer and they also make the color of your eyes more natural. However, you should be cautious in your decision to wear these color contact lenses. For some individuals, due to certain eye conditions may not be able to wear them. And you must follow the correct procedures to make sure your colored eye contacts are clean and sterile.09/14/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?