Jada shelleyIt is kind of ok for the eyes to wear sunglasses all the time. As we all know, the purpose of sunglasses is to avoid the UV from the strong sunlight. In addition, they can make you look cool. However, if you wear the sunglasses all the time, your ability of recognition in colors may decline. So you'd better not wear sunglasses all the time.09/13/2012
california_lovvWearing sunglasses is a fashion in these days, but I think it's not so good to wear it all the time, because if you are always wearing it, it's easy to feel tired because of the dark circumstance. Besides that, you will find your bridge of nose feel uncomfortable, and sometimes when you are breathing, your nose will act like having a cold. What's more, it's really important to choose a pair of good sunglasses, because some bad sunglasses don't have UV function, you'd better go to some malls to buy it. Meanwhile, about the colors of sunglasses, light grey, light green, light red are good choices to prevent your eyes from sunshine. Hope this can help u :)09/14/2012
AriOf course not, you should not wear sunglasses all the time. As we know that the sunglasses are used to protect our face and our eyes from the UV. Because UV can do harm to your skin and make you have the skin disease. Since the sunglasses are designed for the special using in sunshine, it's not appropriate to wear sunglasses indoor. If you wear them indoor for a long time, it will weaken your ability to distinguish the colors. In my opinion, you'd better not wear them.09/14/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?