JenniferIt wouldn't disappear at any time. The eye floater is a common condition thus isn't an eye disorder. Most of the time people have to live with eye floaters and they are unnoticed. For example, you can see tiny spots when you watch bright background, like white paper. In general, it's harmless for people to have a few number of eye floaters and don't affect vision. However, it would be a sign of serious disease when the amount dramatically increasing.09/14/2012
commentsformeIt depends on how you treat it. If you still sit in front of computers for a long time without rest or have great stress for a long time with no treatment for the floaters in your eyes, they may last and get serious. However, if you keep on using eyedrops to release the symptoms and keep notice of having rest, the floaters in the eyes may disappear gradually for a month.09/14/2012
- Can you see little particles in the air?
- Will I see more floaters as I age?
- Why do you see floaters and flashes? What can you do about them?
- Why are my eye floaters getting worse?
- Do Eye Floaters Go and Come Back?
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed with Medication?
- Are eye floaters dangerous to your eyes?
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed with Surgery?
- How Long Before Eye Floaters Go Away?
- How to Get Rid of Floaters in the Eye?