How to cure bloodshot eyes after looking at the computer monitor too long?
I find bloodshot in my eyes. I have been working by looking at computer screen for a long time. Can you tell me how to treat my bloodshot eyes? Is there any way that can cure it?
walkingbasslineIn order to cure the sore eye from long working time, first of all, blink your eyes frequently to moisten your eyes, and then take use of some eye drops of artificial tears. You must know, the regular relax is very important for your eyes even your whole body. Make sure live from computer for 10min every two hours working. If the symptom become serious, you may find a protect glasses of computer which would filter blue ray. The ray is the reason of eye fatigue as well as the injury of visual cells in your eyes. This kind of glasses may cure your eyes for a sooner way.09/14/2012
WendyIf you look at the computer monitor too long, you will feel dizzy at the head and blurry at the eyes. If you find that you get the bloodshot, you had better use the eyedrops to release the symptom. You should have a rest, blinking your eyes often to make it moisture and look at the far place to adjust the eyes.09/14/2012
Alexa joyceYou can use the eye ointment or eyedrops called Ocustilla Natrii Cromoglycatis to cure the bloodshot eyes after looking at the computer monitor too long, and then use the radiation-proof eyeglasses for preventing the blue light from hurting your eyes. At the same time, please do not use the cosmetics which contain alcohol, pigment or spice.09/17/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?