walerieYes, of course it's safe to wear pinhole glasses. And you should know how they make improve your vision. The moment you put on pinhole glasses you will notice instant clarity and focused vision. By blocking peripheral rays, and only letting into the eye those rays which pass through the central portion of the pupil, any refractive error in the lens or cornea is not noticed as much. The pupil may be wide open, but only the central portion is receiving light. The improvement in visual acuity can be striking. Pinholes can be used as Sunglasses, computer glasses, and Myopia Prevention Glasses and for those with Cataracts or Corneal Damage. So there is no worry about the safety of using them. Just have a try.09/18/2012
b0rn2bxcraziiYes, they are safe to wear. Equivalent to the principle of camera lens that small aperture can increase the depth of field range, they can improve the vision. They can prevent you from increasing your prescription, but not cure your short sighted eyes. It belongs to the health care products. If you want to have one, you can go to the foreign online store and have a look.09/14/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?