Luke oliverThe polarized sunglasses are surely more protective than common sunglasses. Let me tell you why, please find follows. This kind of sunglasses has the effect of Anti-ultraviolet rays and Anti-radiation of computer/ television. It can effectively isolate the harmful rays of sunshine. It can weaken the highlight, and it IS totally different from the average sunglasses. Owing to the above advantages of polarized sunglasses, there IS an outstanding character of it is anti-fatigue. So some of the drivers are well accept it in their work, it also can use in the night with clear vision. The structure of it is like this: the first layer is polarized light which can absorb the reflected glares and suitable for the outdoor activities; the second and third layer is UV absorbing of 90%. The forth till seventh layer are all about strengthen and intensifying functions which used to enhance durable and protective abilities of the sunglasses.09/14/2012
CatherineCompared with normal sunglasses, polarized sunglasses are designed for people not only to protect eyes from UV rays, but also decrease glare outdoors, such as, doing sports, fishing and diving, providing a clearer vision to avoid potential hazard. Hence, the price of polarized sunglasses would be somewhat pricey based on its more power function. But it's worth to select this kind of sunglasses with specialized requirements.09/14/2012
elmos_world_05The polarized sunglasses can effectively eliminate the scattering light of the filtering beam, make the light in the right track and get into the eyes visual image and the vision look natural and clear. Usually the light belongs to the one that scattered from the water or other things. Thus, this type of glasses is useful for the drivers or the fishers.09/14/2012
- What does polarized on sunglasses mean?
- What are the best polarized sunglasses?
- Do polarized sunglasses cause headaches?
- What is the best way to clean polarized sunglasses?
- Can I get polarized fishing sunglasses walmart?
- What is the best brand of polarized sunglasses?
- Can polarized sunglasses make you dizzy?
- Can i wear polarized sunglasses to a 3d movie?
- When were polarized sunglasses invented?
- Do polarized sunglasses really make a difference?