erinpoo130Yes, you can wear colored contact lenses to the water park, but you need prepare all the things, like the eyedrop, which is not the normal eyedrop, but the special moisturizing eye liquid for colored contacts. That will make sure the eyes keep moist so that the contact lenses fit in the eyes well. And when you play some stimulating projects, you had better close your eyes.09/14/2012
hand_to_mouthIf you intend to play in the water, I suggest you'd better not wear the colored contact lenses because it is easy for the contact lenses to be dropped out unconsciously. Even if the colored contact lenses are not dropped out, the eyes may be infected by touching water in which there are some bacteria. The dirty water touching the contact lenses may cause the inflammation. Thus, you'd better not wear the colored contact lenses when going to the waterpark this weekend.09/14/2012
bakerYes, you can wear them when you go to the water park. Because colored contact lenses are made of perfect design and have the wonderful quality. They can give you good vision and the cool image because of their special material. But on the other hand, if you want to go to the water, I suggest you should not wear them. As we know that there are many dirty things in the water and they can invade in your contacts. That will made your eyes can be infected easily. Anyway, be careful about it.09/17/2012
- What color contacts would suit me?
- How to ask your parents for colored contacts ?
- How to take care of colored contacts
- What color contacts look best on asians
- What color contacts are best for tan skin ?
- What colored contacts are best for black hair ?
- What colored contacts are best for brown hair ?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of colored contacts?
- Do colored contacts cost more than regular contacts?
- Can people with dark eyes wear colored contacts?