While I am doing eye exercises, should I wear my contact lenses or remove them before doing?
I am a 24 year old girl and my power is -4.75.I am wearing contact lenses now. I am really keen on reducing my power, please suggest some websites which explains more about what eye exercises are best for me.
LindsayI suggest you to remove your contacts before doing some eye exercise because you may abrade the surface of your eyeballs and eyelids. You can apply some artificial tears to lubricate your eyes if you feel dryness in your eyes. You can look at the distance to relieve your eye fatigue. You can move your eyeballs to practice your eyes. But don't rub or massage your eyes when you are with your contacts.12/09/2013
JadaRemove the contacts before doing any eye exercise. Eye exercises can help relieve eye fatigue but they can't help improve your eyesight. I suggest you to consult your eye doctor for better suggestions. I heard that lasik eye surgery can cure many vision problems. One of my friends had that surgery a few years ago. Now she has perfect vision. But she told me that she has to apply some artificial tears to lubricate her eyes from time to time. I don't know whether this is the side effects of lasik eye surgery or not. But at least she suffers less when compared with the days she had suffered bad eyesight. So I strongly suggest you to consult your eye doctors immediately. Good luck!12/09/2013
Zoe maySweetie, eye exercises can't help improve our eyesight. But they can help relieve eye fatigue. They are also good for maintaining the health of our eyes. It is said that if we maintain the health of our eyes, we are at lower risk to get some eye problems and prevent our eyesight form decreasing dramatically. Contacts are hard foreign objects and they may abrade our eyes when we do some eye exercise. So I suggest you to take off them before doing eye exercise.12/09/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to Do Eye Exercises to Improve Vision ?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to Improve Short Sightedness by Eye Exercises?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?