JamesTo exercise your eyes, you can follow the below steps: First, you can rotate your eyes from triangle to triangle in a clockwise direction, Keep doing this 10 times or more. And repeat it in an anti-clockwise direction. Second, move your eyes from one side to other between the triangles and repeat it 10 times or more. Third, Hold a book, concentrate on their word and try to move your arms towards your eyes as closely as you can focus. Then repeat it.09/17/2012
carolmckThe design of the pinhole glasses adopts the principle of the cameras. You can look through the holes at the far place. The small hole may make the far scenery look wider because of the principe of the light. Then when you look at the near place, the eyes strain may get the release. For a long time, your prescription is under control.09/17/2012
KimmiYou will notice when looking at your Pinhole glasses, that there are four triangles, one in each corner of each lens. Pinholes are best worn when watching TV or reading. When reading always make sure adequate lighting is supplied. As you look through Pinholes some light is cut out. Your eyes may take a little while to adjust to Pinholes, but in a short period your eyes will not notice that they focus through these tiny holes. That is why watching TV is ideal, you forget very quickly that
you are wearing them.Pinholes should be worn for a few hours a day, or as often
Never wear your Pinholes when driving or doing any activity where sideways vision is required. Do not use as sun glasses. Always make sure your Pinholes are clean and check no holes are blocked, it is very important to have complete vision.01/30/2015
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?