MiiAs we know, mirrored sunglasses lenses are covered with a reflective optical coating. Some people called it mirror coating or flash coating. The sunglasses lenses looks like a small mirror from outside. This is why some people called it mirrored sunglasses. And the coating on the sunglasses is not just for unique looks, the coating can decreases the amount of light passing through the tinted lenses, which makes the sunglasses available for conditions of sand, water, snow, and higher altitudes.09/18/2012
DipIndeed, the mirrored sunglasses may make you avoid the intensive sunlight. Following the design principle of common sunglasses, the mirrored sunglasses are just added with one more advantage. That is the tapetum lucidum on the surface of the lenses which may reflect the bad strong sunlight directly when it comes to the surface of the lenses. Thus, if you go to the place where the sunshine is really so hot, you can be suggested to wear the mirrored sunglasses.09/18/2012
walkingalone123Mirrored sunglasses are very famous and known by many people. But how do they work. First, you should know that Mirrored sunglasses are those with a reflective coating that makes the lenses look like small mirrors. When wearing mirrored sunglasses, what a person sees typically has a brownish or grayish tint to it. In other words, they can reduce the amount of visible light entering your eyes. This is how they work.09/19/2012
- Are mirrored sunglasses really bad for eyes?
- How to get scratches out of mirrored sunglasses?
- What is the best place to get mirrored lenses sunglasses?
- What does it mean when sunglasses are mirrored?
- How to clean mirrored sunglasses?
- What do you think about mirrored sunglasses?
- Are mirrored sunglasses in fashion in 2012?
- What are The Benefits of Mirrored Sunglasses?
- Why Aviator Mirrored Sunglasses Are So Popular?
- What are mirrored sunglasses used for?