commentsformeUsually, the stye is caused by poor eyelid hygiene, carelessness while removing makeup etc. If you have a stye, you must keep your eyes careful about hygiene. So, contact lenses are not recommend to wear until the sty is treated and disappear. Besides, you shall also avoid to makeup your eyes when you got a stye if you want to keep your eyes health.09/18/2012
BrittanyNo, you should not do that. The stye is a small bump that usually appears on the outside or inside of the eyelid. Though it's harmless, it would grow bigger and impinge on the cornea. You would touch your cornea when inserting your contact lenses that is easy to touch the stye as well. The contact lenses would be polluted by bacteria of the stye. Therefore, it's easy to make eye infection through this way.09/18/2012
DipTaking the several disadvantages of eyeglasses into consideration, the design of contact lenses may make them up. Not wearing the big frame eyeglasses, the contact lenses may let you be convenient to do things. In addition, the contact lenses have the function of making your eyes look bigger and watery. At the same time, you can look clear. Now the color contact lenses may make you look charming and beautiful. Thus, it is OK to wear contacts with a style.09/18/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?