eagle_tester_3There are several reasons for people with too many eye boogers such as irritating your eye or conjunctivitis etc. So, you shall first understand what cause your eye boogers. So, you'd better visit an eye doctor and find what causes. Them the eye doctor can prescribe your some eye drops or medicine to help you reduce or stops eye boogers.09/18/2012
Brittany daleIt is normal to have a small amount of boogers, which is not disease. When you are sleeping, your eyes keep closing for a long time while the oil is still running. So the accumulated grease, the dust in your eyes and tears of impurities mix together, then the mixed things go to the corner of the eye, that are boogers. But if the boogers suddenly have been increased, which sometimes make the upper and lower eyelids and eyelashes stick together, which means you have the eye diseases---bacterial infection, so you should go to the hospital for treatment. We can say booger is a signal of eye inflammation, the timely examination and treatment is so necessary.09/18/2012
emo_pain_818As we know that eye boogers are just a kind of object which occurs when you wake up the next morning. When we sleep, we close our eyes. So the dust and many other dirty things will be not be poured out by the tear. Then the dirty thing will be solid like eye boogers outside the eyes. To clean your eye boogers, you can wash them with a wash cloth and have some eye drops which can relieve your case. But if your situation is serious, you'd better go and see a doctor first.09/19/2012
Dan SambergIf you have too many eye boogers, you should take notice of it because the small amount of eye boogers every day is normal. The existence of eye boogers comes from the combination between the tear gland and the mixed things coming into the eyes in the daytime, which is played at night. That is to say, you may encounter a lot of mixture at daytime. Or else, there must be other reasons, such as your inner unstable body structure. You should go to the hospital and have a look.09/19/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?