Angela tuenerTo get rid of the eyelash in your eyes, you shall first wash your hands. Then, facing a mirror, pull out ward on the top eyelid and pull upper eyelid out and over lower lid genitally. Next, find out where the eyelash is and try to get it out with your other finger. Be genitally, don't get your eyes hurt by rude action of remove eyelashes.09/21/2012
tuenerIt's easy for you to feel uncomfortable and irritating when eyelashes fall into your eyes. Hence, you can get it out of your eyes by following steps. Firstly, you have to wash your hands with soap by warm water. And you place your fingers around the eye that is infected. Then, you gently pull outward on the top eyelid, and pull upper eyelid out and over lower eyelid. After that, you hold eye closed look up and down with your eyeball to dislodge the eyelash. In the following, you release hold on your eyelid and the eyelash should be in sight. In the end, you can take Q-tip to remove the eyelash.09/21/2012
misty C.When the eyelash is mixed into the eyes, the eyes suffer the pain. The quick and direct way is to speed up to blink your eyes which may cause the tears. Thus, the eyelashes may get out following the tears. Or else, it may still stick in the surface of the eyeball. However, there is another common way. Washing your hands and using the fingers in front of the mirror, you can put it out gently.09/24/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?