KateThe doctor suggests you to wear eye patches. There must be some eye problems for you. You should put the eye patch in the refrigerator for a while. Then when you use it, you can take it out and put on your eyes with the bends around your head. It can promote the blood circulation, release the eyeball bloodshot and prevent the black eyes. You should keep doing this until you feel comfortable in your eyes.09/24/2012
RichardIn order to let the eye patch correct lazy eyes effectively, it's necessary to wear eye patch in a correct way. First and foremost, you should select the suitable and comfortable eye patch, otherwise, it would cause headache or uncomfortable on the face and eyes if it's too tight. Then, you can place a piece of gauze over the eye to keep the eyelid closed. And you place the eye patch on the lazy eye and set alarm clock to notice you how long you need to wear to treat lazy eyes. In general, it's helpful to wear eye patch for three to four hours each day.09/24/2012
AriannaWell, if your purpose of buying eye patch is to get better sleep and resist sleep disturbances, then it is a slight problem. As I have also bought an eye patch, I can tell you the instruction, it is quite easy actually. Firstly, get a grip on the elastic string and put it around the back of your head, then hold on to the patch and cover your eyes with the rear of the patch. And you are good to go. Actually, it is really a sleep facilitator.09/26/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?