chronojwlSorry, I haven't bought eyeglasses at specsavers. But if you prepare about $80, I think most types of eyeglasses can be chosen by you. However, about the exact price of your favored type of eyeglasses, you'd better call the store and ask from the client there. This is most easy way for you to know the price there.09/25/2012
LaurenI never bought eyeglasses at specsavers. In fact, i never bought eyeglasses from online shop. But to help you. I just search specsavers and find that most of their eyeglasses frames are sold $25. But i don't know how much they will charge for their lenses. So, you may prepare about 100 dollars ( I think you may get a pair about $50, anyway, you can prepare more money for any in cases. Hope this help.09/26/2012
Elijah leslieHave you ever visit the official website of Specsavers? The address is http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/ There are a lot of kinds of glasses and contacts that you can see online the prices can range from 25 to 169 pounds. And according to the website, you also can find the nearest store of specsavers where you can buy the glasses.09/28/2012
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?