walerieYep, it's good for eye health. The coconut water is naturally low in calories and fat-free, which contains various nutrition and minerals, such as vitamin C, potassium. The high potassium and low sodium content of coconut water could help lower high blood pressure, reduce eye pressure as well. That is to say, coconut water can cure glaucoma. And it can carry nutrition and oxygen to cells to keep eye health to treat other eye problems.09/26/2012
carminerobertThe coconut water is a very good beverage for your health. There are many kinds of nutrients contained within it. Such as various multi-amino acids, vitamin B and C, E, VE. And full of carotene and vitamin A. The nutrients are very comprehensive which called by person that "plant milk". As your eyes, it needs you to eat some supplement or fruits which full of Vitamin A & B, and carotene. They are the necessary nutrients which would protect your eyes everyday. Especially, if your work will ask you use computer in a long time, the coconut water which contains these nutrients will be very helpful to your eyes health.09/26/2012
enycelilbabiiThe coconut oil has the function of running cardiopulmonary, clearing irascibility, eyes, puring the liver and brighting the eyes. Therefore, often drinking coconut milk do a lot of benefits to the eyes, letting the eyes clear. Thus you'd better drink coconut water after watching TV, playing games and so on.09/27/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?