AndreaTo some extent, that is true. In the process of metabolism of sugar in one's body, it will produce plenty of acidic materials through absorb and consume the food, in which you may feel tired and your eye is twitched. And if intaking too much sugar, one may suffer from the loss of vitamin B. All in all, too much sugar does contribution to eye twitch and is not good to eyes.09/29/2012
gilesToo much sugar will cause the lack of vitamin B1 which may cause the propyl copper acid and lactic acid savings that are in the blood, nerve or digestive system in the organization. Thus it may inhibit choline b phthalein from changing into enzyme and the block b phthalein choline synthesis which may lead to optic nerve conduction obstacles. After the ball neuritis, it may results in impaired vision. About the twitching of eyes, only too much sugar in-take can cause that. Thus, if your eye sight is not well, you'd better eat less sugar.10/05/2012
MonaYes, it could cause that. In general, people would have a healthy diet with vegetable and fruits as well as rice. There are various types of nutrition and vitamins in vegetable and fruits. And the beverage contains high quantity of sugar, candy and other snacks as well. If you couldnâ€™t have a healthy diet, that is to say, you prefer beverage and snacks with much sugar. Your eyes could be twitching when your blood sugar level is too high, thus cause the muscles in the eye to constrict and twitch.10/08/2012
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?