walkerFirst of all, pls no worries. As far as I know, there are two possibilities which can cause the double vision. On one hand, if you get the glasses not long time ago, you should check whether the prescription of the glasses is suitable for you and your eyes. If the prescription is too big, you will get the double vision while wearing them. If so, it is a piece of cake because you just need to change another pair of glasses. On the other hand, if your glasses have been with you for a long time, then I think you should go to hospital because it maybe caused by the astigmatism. Of course, if so, you just need to ask help for doctor then he will tell you what you should do. Good luck.09/28/2012
Cassidy bellFirstly you are supposed to check if the double vision comes from only one eye or both eyes together. You can looking at a light with closing one of your eye to see if the light is double. If you see the light is double, it means your eyes are normal, but your glasses are with poor quality,..you need to change another ones. But if you see double only when both eyes are open, this means you have got a vertical double vision (diplopia), which can be caused by the lenses' poor centration or a wrong prescription, or it means you need for vertical prism in your glasses. Seeing a doctor is suggested for you though.09/29/2012
Zoe WangEyeSight Hawaii
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Temporary episodes of double vision can happen for many reasons, including drinking too much alcohol or being overly tired. This type of short-term double vision is usually not cause for worry.But if the double vision is long-lasting or keeps coming back, reasons for it can include stroke, head injury, brain tumor, brain swelling or brain aneurysm,corneal irregularitie and so on.01/26/2015
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?