Jason warrenThe company was originally based in Maui, Hawaii. All frame and lens manufacturing is done in Italy and Japan. The frame materials and lenses require the technology and quality that these countries have provided in the optical industries for over 50 years. All frame designs are from the U.S., Italy and Japan. The state of the art prescription lab in Peoria, Illinois processes all of our prescription sun eyewear. In my mind, firstly, maui Jim sunglasses are of excellent quality and fashion design. Most people like to wear this brand. Hope this helpful.06/10/2015
Katelyn owenAs we know, the maui jim sunglasses belong to the the American products. However, some of them are made in Japan which is regarded as the processing branch company. Taking the cost in both the human resource and selling into consideration, Japan' companies make the maui jim sunglasses which are good at both the design and the quality.10/06/2012
Melissa garciaWell, such kind of question is a little bit subjective. Perhaps its name looks like a Japanese one, but actually, it is an US brand, which is famous for its polarized sunglasses. So, on the whole, they are made in the USA. Personally speaking, as you know, its good at producing sunglasses, so I mean, if you need, you should try to buy them, if you are financially well off and their price would not be too expensive. My advice is that as long as you wanna buy sunglasses, you might as well pay a personal visit to see which one you are into.10/08/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?