Kristy PrinceYes, that's true. An eye twitch does not usually indicate a serious problem, but certain factors may contribute to the condition. A deficiency of potassium could cause eye twitching as well. Due to potassium helps transmit information to your body, and it could benefit to reduce blood pressure. If you do not intake enough potassium daily, it could result in symptoms, such as muscle weakness to cause eye twitching. However, if your eye twitching last more than two week, you have better inform your eye doctor.10/22/2012
LaurenMuscles in your eyelids have a spasm, you might experience an eye twitching. Usually, that is not a big problem. Enough sleep and rest can improve the condition. Lack of magnesium could result in twitching, while potassium does not have connection with it. You can find potassium in foods, like bananas. Low level of potassium might result in weakness or paralysis.10/06/2012
Brandon cookYeah, the lack of potassium will cause the eye twitching. The composition of potassium in the body will make up the components in the eyes to let them work normally. Once your lack the potassium, the eyes will feel dry which directly makes them twitching. You'd better eat more food with potassium.10/06/2012
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?