AimeeWell, from your description, your eyes maybe have some strain. Or you don not have good sleep last night. So you can try to make yourself sleep well. Of course, in other people's opinion, it can be a sign of having an eye sickness. In this situation, you'd better go and see an eye doctor. And tell what you have felt. And then you will have an eye exam which can give you the real answer. Anyway , just be more careful about them, or it will be a big problem.10/14/2012
ShirleyYou'd better go to see the doctor and have a full check on your eyes. Maybe your eyes get the infection which may cause the eyes see things in blurry. Your eyes may be short sighted which cause the images you see can't focus on the right position of retinal for you to see.10/14/2012
elen_tThe reason of your eyes won't focus in the morning may have some different causes. Myopia, eyes fatigue with excessive use, even inflammation and eyes secretion will be the reason of hard focus in the morning. We suggest you to use some eyes drop to nourishing your eyes and prevent the myopia. And eyes massage to the temple and eyes socket may help to the recover. If the above method has no effect to the recovery of your eyes, you would better go to hospital for check.10/15/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?