Jonathan tuenerWell, we can say that double vision can be caused by eye strain. As you have said, you have hard work and after the hard work, your eyes feel tired and strain, even have the double vision. When people work hard for a long time, it is easy to have eye strain because they have to focus their eyes on one thing for a long time. Then, the eye strain will just decrease the blood flow and in this way, your eye will become blurry, and just like we often say, the double vision happen. So in my opinion, you should not work too long, and having a good rest is also beneficial for your eyes.10/14/2012
cecilYes, it may cause the double vision. If you work too long in front of the computers, your eyes may feel dry and tired. The eye nerves will feel tight. Even the eye blood circulation is not that active. The sudden blood pressure because of the intens work amount may cause the double vision, making you see things in blurry.10/14/2012
AlexandriaYes, it could be one factor that causes double vision. Diplopia is another name of double vision, which is a visual symptom that could be minor or serious. Double vision is the result of the misalignment of both eyes due to functional problems within the vision system, which is known as binocular diplopia. Eye fatigue is mainly caused by seeing for a prolonged period in a short distance during the day. The double vision could appear if both of your eyes are not balanced using.10/15/2012
- Is it normal to have double vision sometimes?
- Why do I feel my eyes are tired and crossed after finishing my work in the late evening?
- How to Relieve Tired Eyes with Self-massage ?
- How to relieve eye fatigue caused by your computer screen
- What causes double vision in adults?
- How do you relieve eye strain?
- What are the signs of eye strain?
- How do you cure eye strain?
- Why eyestrain coming back too quick? please help
- What does eye strain feel like?