elblancodiabloIn fact, as far as I am concerned, I am really into brown eyes you know? They are mysterious and beautiful, attractive, deep. Anyway, there are some things that you can to if you want to make your eyes appear more attractive. Get yourself a pair of butterfly-shaped glasses with light color such as blue, whit or orange. Jesus, just imagine, they will be shimmering and standing out!10/15/2012
COLIN GREENNowadays, more and more people tend to wear the contact lenses to make their eyes show obvious and look charming. You can also have a try. Since you have the brown eyes, you may choose the dark black contact lenses to cover the original colors of eyes. As the accessory, the colored contact lenses may make your eyes look standing out.10/14/2012
chosen_cookiethere are loads of ways. 1. Drink water and keep your eyes hydrated...it makes them sparkle and healthy eyes always stand out. 2. In general, bright coloured clothes are more likely to make brown eyes stand out. 3. Put your hair up puts more emphasis on your eyes 4. Your eyes are actually the most expressive part of your face, so if you think positively or are happy, even if it doesn't show anywhere else, it will show in your eyes and make them more attractive.10/16/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?