RileyYes, it is really bad for your eyes. Since the car is moving, your books may rocking here and there, even with a small rock. Your eyes may follow which may cause the short sighted eyes. In addition, your eyes will easily feel tired in this way. You'd better not read books in the moving car.10/14/2012
Cary GreenNo, I don't think so. It will not be bad for your eyes. It all depends on your pose when you have reading. you should not read book in the bed. Also you should also pay more attention to your reading habits. For example, you'd better not read a book in a dark place. Besides, the position and the distance of your reading are also very important, so just be careful about them. So that you can not damage your eyes,10/13/2012
JenAbsolutely yes, it could damage your eye vision. The car keeps moving with irregular movement due to there is various condition on the road, such as traffic lights. When you are on a car, there is unstable distance between your eyes and the article. That is to say, it is not easy for you to continue focusing on the article based on movement. On the other side, it could be easier for you to feel eyestrain due to your eye muscle need to be more focused on the article. It could make your eye vision if you continue do that for 5 hours.10/15/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?