ElijahIn order to stand out your hazel eyes, you had better stay away from blue-related decoration, including shadows and clothes. And you should pick neutral tones of eye shadow, such as brown, purple. On the other side, you can try a red lipstick to make hazel eyes sparkle, or a red or rose lip gloss can make more sheer look. Maybe some red highlights in your hair is a better choice. For your warderobe, you can pick some purple clothes with some gold, brown colored decoration.10/16/2012
MariahIf you want to make your eyes stand out and pop out in a natural way, you may wear the colored contact lenses. I think the dark black contact lenses may suit you most which may cover the original hazel color. In addition, you should eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes.10/14/2012
David garciaIf you to beautify your hazel eyes, you can try to buy some colored contact lenses. If you have perfect vision, there are non-prescription contact lenses that only enhance your look and won't affect your vision. If you have poor vision, you can buy colored contact lenses with prescription to help you achieve both good look and provide you vision aids. Good luck.10/15/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?