b3aut1fulfr3ak7Whether playing video games is helpful for our vision depends on the amount of time you play. If you just have the habit of playing it for half an hour, it will be good for the vision which may stimulate the eye nerves to make them active. If you play it too long time with no good rest, your eyes will be dry and feel tired which will be bad for the vision of eyes.10/15/2012
Andrew RabinowitzYes, new study shows that playing video games can improve your vision. According to the expert, first-person action games helped to improve their spatial resolution and that means it can improve their ability to clearly see small, closely packed together objects, such as letters. And the expert also says that these games push the human visual system to the limits and the brain adapts to it. In other words, it does improve your vision in this way. But on the other hand, you should not play video games in a long time and make sure that your eyes have a good rest.10/15/2012
ShelbyWhoa, I gotta say, this is the most interesting and funny thing that I have heard today, ever. Well, as you mentioned, playing video games is bad for our eye health, since by doing that, some harmful beams will come into our eyes and our eyes will be dehydrated due to lack of blinks. So, we can safely draw the conclusion the point that playing video games increase vision is not right10/16/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?