Robert murphyThe total delivery time for your order is the period of time from when you place your order until the time you receive it. It is comprised of two parts, the processing time and the shipping time.for an item is the time from when you submit your order to when the item leaves the warehouse. For most items, processing time is done electronically and usually completed within 1-2 business days for small parcel and 1-7 days for large items. So it won't take too long.11/05/2012
DesireeYou will need to wait for about a week after you order the pair of prescription eyeglasses at sams club. However, if you are in a hurry to use, you may call them and tell them your plan. Maybe they will do the quick processing. However, the eyeglasses you buy from the sams club will be good at the quality.10/17/2012
ebernardinoI never buy eyeglasses at sams club. If you order it online, it may require 3-4 weeks or even 7-10 working day. It just depends on where you located and what types of glasses you want. If you plan to buy regular single vision glasses, you may get it in a short time. But if you need bifocal or prism eyeglasses, it make need more time to make it.10/17/2012
- Any recommendations for a good pair of cycling sunglasses in the $50 (+/- $25) range?
- Where to buy the Rx insert sporty frame type?
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?