JonathanIt is needless to say, contact lenses are used by more and more people, and not only bring us benefits at the same time, but also make us into trouble occasionally. Contact lenses mostly call for the attention to the health, sanitation and so on, therefore it is not allowed to wear contact lenses of others. If you are really into this kind of trouble, I suggest you had better wear frame glasses, because we know that the eyes are very important, if you are not taken seriously, you will be in much trouble.10/17/2012
GillianAs we know, the contact lenses are worn directly with very near distance to the eyeballs. If you wear other person's contact lenses, you should care about the hygiene which may cause the keratitis. What's worse, the eyes may get infection. You'd better not do this. It is so dangerous.10/17/2012
ELLIOTT WallaceNo. wearing others' eye contact is not safe. Since eye contact closely stick to the eyeballs, you must make sure it is very clean. And eyes are very fragile to infections. If your sister gets any eye diseases which she is not aware of, like keratitis, trachoma, or other infectious eye diseases, you may easily get infected. Even though you wash it in the lotion, it is still not safe. In addition, you may have different vision problems or eye powers. It is not comfortable and appropriate to wear eye contacts that don't suit your vision.10/17/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?