Mya harrisIt depends on how long you have taken for the eye surgery. In the first few days after the surgery, you had better not watch TV because it could easy lead to eyestrain, thus influence the effective of the surgery. And it is not easy for part patients to see objects nearby and far away due to the surgery, you need eyeglasses with low prescription to read articles. However, it is a common situation that would happen after the surgery. If you have taken this surgery more than one week, you can watch TV for a certain period, and take frequent break to avoid causing fatigue of eyes.10/18/2012
walker626PRK, photorefractive keratectomy, can improve vision and help you get rid of eyeglasses or contacts. the principle is to reshape curvature of the eye by cutting the front surface in the center of cornea by excimer laser. After surgery, in the first several days, your eyes might watery and painful. Do not worry, just do as what the doctor asked. And apply eye drops. In addition to that, the following you should pay attention to: 1. Do not let water flow into your eyes in 2 weeks. 2. Do not drink alcohol and have spicy food in 2 weeks. 3. Do not go swimming. 4. Do not read books or watch tv over a long period of time. Remember: avoid eyestrain!10/18/2012
- What causes ghosting after prk ?
- What to expect after prk eye surgery ?
- What is the healing time after prk surgery?
- Can i shower after prk surgery ?
- How long does pain last after prk ?
- How long does dry eye last after prk?
- How long does light sensitivity last after prk?
- Why do i get watery eyes after prk surgery?
- Is nausea normal after prk surgery?
- What causes headaches after prk surgery?