eagle_tester_3Yeah, it will to some degree cause the winkles under the eyes. As we know, the winkles may be caused by the age problem or the pull in the eye muscles. And squinting may cause the eye muscles to be in strength. Thus, the person with squinting may get more winkles than those common ones.10/18/2012
TessenceTo some extent, squinting can exacerbate wrinkles. When you squint, the muscles around your eyes will grow stronger. If you constantly squint, it will make the skin workout and skin will wrinkle. So, if you tend to squint, you'd better wear sunglasses or eyeglasses from opthamologist to help you. Good luck.10/18/2012
SonyaI don't think squinting will lead to wrinkles. I am always squinting too. It is not obvious. Only when I watch TV, my eyes will squint and it does not happen whenever else. I suffer this problem since I was a little girl and I am around my twenties and donâ€™t have any wrinkles. Experience tells truth. But squinting does cause some problems. Firstly, it is not good looking. It looks weird. The other thing is that the vision of my left eye is much worse than the right one. That is a real problem. But for wrinkles, I don't see it happen. Where do you think the wrinkles will be? Firstly, it will not appear at the corner of your eyes. They have nothing to do with each other. Sometimes, the muscle of my neck feels tired. But there is no wrinkle too.10/19/2012
MikeYes, squinting can cause wrinkles under eyes. According to an expert, Sun damage can cause thin skin to wrinkle prematurely. In other words, excessive sunlight exposure could result in squinting. And then squinting can cause wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. If you are going to be in the sun, youâ€™d better apply a good, high-SPF sunscreen, and wear a hat or sunglasses to minimize squinting. Otherwise, it will not just cause the wrinkles under your eyes, but also do harm to your skin.10/22/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?