Anthony cecilHe is not short sighted. What he wears is just to make him look cool and stylish. The eyeglasses for he are the accessory which may match with the clothing. In addition, wearing the eyeglasses will give the people the impression of stars. In a word, they just wear for the looks.10/18/2012
emptyheadingIt is said that Elton wearing glasses at the beginning is just for emulating one of his childhood heroes. But the latter, he really need eyeglasses because he become nearsighted. So, eyeglasses is a part of him. Anyway, it is cool when he wear eyeglasses. You know, eyeglasses now become part of fashion accessorizes. No matter you are poor vision or perfect vision, you can choose some nice or cool eyeglasses to decorate yourself as some famous person do.10/18/2012
James taylorWell, generally speaking, many people wear eyeglasses to have good vision. It is maybe because they do not have good vision or they have some kinds of eye diseases. So that they have to wear eyeglasses to see things clearly and also can heal some eye diseases. But on the other hand, there are also more and more people who do not have any eye vision problem, but they still wear eyeglasses. Maybe Elton john is one of them. They just want for fun or make them look nice and cool. Anyway, fashion is their only concern.10/22/2012
stevenYou should understand that Elton John is one of them most renowned musician in Britain and his excellent piano songs attracted a large number of fans. As he is a celebrity , he does not want his personal life to be affected by paparazzi, also perhaps by wearing those glasses, his looks will be enhanced. Meantime, maybe he has got a poor vision. So, the glasses he wears have become part of him.11/05/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?