cherylIf you mean the contact lenses with black rim, I think it is really worthy for a try. If your eyes are dark color, wearing it can make your eyes bigger and sparking. There are many stores you could buy this staff. Yet I strongly recommend some online stores, especially for contact lenses and spectacles. They are professional online stores. You can find many different colors and patterns there and the prices are much cheaper. If you are not satisfied with the color you chose after you tried, you can still change it or refund. Sometimes you can get contact lenses for free! The linkages below, are just for your reference.11/13/2012
MichelleYes, it is cool sometimes. But i think sometimes it looks horrible to meet people wearing clear contact lenses with black rim especially at night. I guess you must be want to wear on some special day such as Halloween. I just search such contact lenses online and find a sites where provide many contact lenses like that at http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/red-rim-contact-lenses1963416.cfm . Hope you can find the contact lenses you want. Good luck.10/19/2012
Robert jaYeah, the contact lenses with black rim will make your eyes look bigger when wearing this. If you want to buy one, I suggest you to go to the online store to have a search because there is the big product resource. You could go to the www.taobao.com where has many kinds of contact lenses. Besides this, you could go to the www.visionwork.com to have a look.10/22/2012
walkingalone089Yes of course, contacts with black rim will make your eyes appear bigger and more attractive in appearance. And, indeed, there are a lot of places where you can easily find various types of contacts . For example, I would like to recommend MaxMart to you, in its glassware section, you are able to find what you look for since they have got loads of contacts.10/23/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?