Kevin leeUsually, for a women with asian faces, you can choose some bright colored eyeglasses or big frames eyeglasses. They can enhance them. For a men, you choose black nerd eyeglasses that can make them look cool and mature. Anyway, they should try on themselves, and choose it according to their face shape and personal style. So, just try on.10/22/2012
HaeIt seems that you are going to buy a pair of glasses for your friend. So, there are some things you should consider. Firstly , what is the specific facial structure of your friend? How old is him? What is his exact style? Once all of them done, you can be able to find what is suitable for him without an effort. Personally, speaking, Maybe square shaped glasses are suitable for asians since their face tend to be small.10/24/2012
Arianna griffinThis year, the nerd glasses are really popular which can be seen from a lot of people on the street. In my own opinion, this kind of eyeglasses are suitable for he Asians who have the not three-dimensional faces. And this kind of eyeglasses will make the asians look calm, wise and cool. Following the fashion of trend, it is a good choice for the asians.10/24/2012
Jonathan griffinWell, in my opinion, the first thing you should know is that what face shape your friend has. There is nothing to do with the Asian person, but with the face shape. If your friend has long face shape, maybe you can choose long frames which can match his or her face. And if the face is oval, square, rectangular and geometric shapes can be good, for they can add angles to soft curves. Anyway, it depends on the face shape. But on the other hand, because your friend is Asian people, they tend to have light skin colors and oval face, you can buy square frames with light colors.10/25/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?