walgreens_1Yes, generally speaking, it is hard to say. But it may lead to the black eyes from getting slapped. And you should know that it all depends if your face are hit by the bones and how hard the slap was. So if have been slapped very heavily, it is likely to have a black eyes. So for this situation, you should take some measures to treat your black eyes. A black eye is the result of bleeding underneath the skin around your eye. So you should put on ice on your eyes so that it can cool them. Do this for several times. And, you need to be very careful when icing your black eye. The area around your eye is very, very sensitive, and it's already been traumatized. You'll need to use a medical ice bag with a thick rubber casing or wrap the bag of ice in a cloth.10/26/2012
chokeyourthroatYes. it is possible. Anyway it depends how hard they slap you. If they slap you heavy, it is likely cause black eyes. I so, you can try to use ice compresses to treat your eyes. But it can't reduce the black eyes immediately. If you need go out right now, you can try to use some cosmetic way to cover your black eyes.10/22/2012
walkingalone089Yes, you may get the black eye from being strong slaps. As we know, the black eyes are always caused by external force impact which affects the eye nerves. Th first symptom of it is swelling. Then the eye nerves work in disorder and cause the embossmen in every nerve. The slapping will easily stimulate the eye nerves. You can use the cold cloth to cover on the eyes to release the symptom. You may change it every fifteen minutes. You should not eat the spicy food, drink or smoke during this time. If you follow this, you will get the black eyes reduced soon.10/24/2012
b2jbWhoa,sorry to hear that some bastard punched you in the face, really. So, anyway, as far as I know, there will be no black eyes since your eyes have no direct relationship with your face right? And blurred vision would not cause black eyes. If, hypothetically, you have black eyes, you should get some rest and avoid staying up late, try to wear sunglasses if necessary.10/27/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?