cheesykittycatWell, to make your eyes look open and wide, you can try to use some makeup skills. So there are some tips you can follow. For example, you can try to use white eyeliner for your waterlines. And then using black to line above your eyelashes will be more effective. Finally, you should also try to carline your eyelashes. Besides, If you wear makeup which is a shimmery white eye shadow, I think it will brighten your whole eye up. Of course, you can just link to youtube.com/glamstars07, where you can learn more.10/28/2012
MackenzieIf you want to make your eyes look bigger, you can follow the below steps: First, apply a light colored shadow near the inner corner of your eyes. Second, take full use of your eyeliner. Using a flesh colored liner on the inner rim of your lower lid and also a small dab at the inner corner of your eye. Use a very thin line of the eyeliner to the inner rim of the upper lid that will make your eyes look more open.10/29/2012
Christopher gilesI recommend you four ways to make your eyes more open. First, you can draw the eyeliner for your eyes. It will make your eyes look bigger. Second, you can stick false eyelashes to your eyelids. Third, when you make up, use mascara to make your eyelashes longer. Fourth, use suitable eye shadow to make your eyes look stereoscopic. If you really want to have wider eyes, you should learn make-up skills and be good at it.10/30/2012
clarinetbandguyI can learn from your words that you are deep located eyes so there are simply no natural ways to fix them, nor do you want to do cosmetic surgery right? So, my advice for you is to wear some big framed glasses, in that way, you will be looking great and have bigger and wide-open eyes. Remember, the frame should be large and vivid. Hope you fix your problem.10/31/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?